Tuesday 6 November 2012

Konichiwa bitches!

WHADDUP GUYS! I'm back! Omg I think I can never have a proper on-going online journal because I'm just too lazy to update it... Sigh. Anyway, my exams are ending this week (LIKE FINALLY) and it's a relieve because I have been sleep deprived. VERY. I haven't been the best exam student too...
Whatever.
Yesterday was probably the worst day of my entire exam period. I didn't catch a wink for 32 hours and I was literally brain dead in the exam hall for my accounts paper. I gave up my entire 18 marks question. God just bless me. I had 3 papers, accounts 1&2 and art and the duration was 1+2+3 hours. Do the math yourself. 
2012 is passing TOO quickly and it scares me. It flew past in a blink of an eye, for me, and I really wish time would stop or go slower because I'm not quite ready to move on to the next phase of my life. The uncertainty of my future just.... sigh. I don't even wanna talk about it anymore. 

Good night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment